We’d like you to get to know members of our team. Take a break on Friday and learn more about Natalie Pacella, a member of our recruiting team, through the Proust Questionnaire. Developed in France by novelist Marcel Proust, these questions reveal unique qualities about individuals. Those who read Vanity Fair Magazine know that each month a celebrity answers these questions on the inside, back cover. Follow this blog to learn more about our team and take the questions yourself!
1. What is your idea of perfect happiness?
Enjoying life with my family and friends without drama.
2. What is your greatest fear?
Losing a sibling.
3. What is the trait you most deplore in yourself?
At times, I can be very regimented.
4. What is the trait you most deplore in others?
5. Which living person do you most admire?
My Grandmother, she is 86 still golfing and enjoying life.
6. What is your greatest extravagance?
7. What is your current state of mind?
Driven to succeed.
8. What do you consider the most overrated virtue?
Purity, no one is a saint.
9. On what occasion do you lie?
If it will save someone unnecessary heartache.
10. What do you most dislike about your appearance?
How short I am.
11. Which living person do you most despise?
I was always taught it takes to much energy to despise someone you’re better off just forgetting them.
12. What is the quality you most like in a man?
13. What is the quality you most like in a woman?
When they are strong and supportive of each other.
14. Which words or phrases do you most overuse?
15. What or who is the greatest love of your life?
16. When and where were you happiest?
When I don’t have obligations and can just be spontaneous.
17. Which talent would you most like to have?
I wish I was more intellectual at times.
18. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
I would like to have the ability to not care so much about certain things.
19. What do you consider your greatest achievement?
Winning the MIAA Girls’ Hockey State Championship after only having the girls program in place for a year.
20. Where would you most like to live?
Depends what point of my life I am in.
21. What is your most treasured possession?
A necklace that represents both sides of my family.
22. What do you regard as the lowest depth of misery?
Alone and depressed.
23. What is your most marked characteristic?
Being extremely giving.
24. What do you most value in your friends?
Honesty and loyalty.
25. Who are your heroes in real life?
My grandfather and father.
26. What are your favorite names?
Anything out of the ordinary.
27. What is it that you most dislike?
People who take advantage of giving people.
28. What is your greatest regret?
Not living at college.
29. How would you like to die?
Quickly or saving someone else.
30. What is your motto?
“It is what it is.”