We’d like you to get to know members of our team. Learn more about Phil Weltman, a member of our recruiting team, through the Proust Questionnaire. Developed in France by novelist Marcel Proust, these questions reveal unique qualities about individuals. Those who read Vanity Fair Magazine know that each month a celebrity answers these questions on the inside, back cover. Follow this blog to learn more about our team and take the questions yourself!
Check out Phil’s first post for our blog here on contract employment.
1. What is your idea of perfect happiness?
A sunny day of skiing with friends
2. What is your greatest fear?
Being left behind in “Open Water” after scuba diving
3. What is the trait you most deplore in others?
4. Which living person do you most admire?
Tom Brady, of course
5. What is your greatest extravagance?
Going out with friends
6. What is your current state of mind?
Drained from a long week of work
7. What do you consider the most overrated virtue?
Being kind to others
8. On what occasion do you lie?
To avoid confrontation or hurting someone’s feelings
9. What do you most dislike about your appearance?
10. Which living person do you most despise?
Right now, Tim McGuirk, the colleague forcing me to do this quiz
11. What is the quality you most like in a woman?
Someone who enjoys the outdoors
12. Which words or phrases do you most overuse?
13. What or who is the greatest love of your life?
14. Which talent would you most like to have?
Being able to sing
15. If you were to die and come back as a person or a thing, what would it be?
16. Where would you most like to live?
17. What is your most treasured possession?
18. What do you regard as the lowest depth of misery?
Feeling completely hopeless
19. What is your favorite occupation?
Recruiting, of course
20. What do you most value in your friends?
21. Who are your favorite writers?
Stephen King, James Patterson and George Martin
22. Who is your hero of fiction?
23. Who are your heroes in real life?
Tom Brady and my Dad
24. What is your greatest regret?
Not studying abroad
25. How would you like to die?
Being hit by a David Ortiz foul ball